Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
Situated in the Byron hinterland, this property is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens over 1.5 acres. The main house boasts sweeping views from the open plan living and kitchen. Close to Byron Bay, Mullumbimby and surrounding towns.
– Two bedroom home with DA approved studio
– Sweeping views from open plan living and dining
– Large alfresco deck, perfect for entertaining
– Studio perfect for guests or multi-generational families
– Beautifully renovated bathrooms throughout
– High ceilings, fireplace, air conditioning and screens
– Well landscaped gardens set over 1.5 acres of land
– Undercover parking, plenty of storage throughout
– Located one minute from the famous Doma cafe
– Convenient to Byron Bay and other charming Byron shire towns
Best suited for:
Multi-generational families, people who are looking for a peaceful and private outlook
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.