We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
4/18 Thrupp Street Neutral Bay NSW
Boutique character apartment in 'Kulnura' Neutral Bay
Why you’ll love it:
A thoughtful combination of classic old world character and tasteful contemporary design underpin the quality renovations of this charming garden apartment. Brilliantly located, it is midway between Neutral Bay Village and beautiful waterfront parklands.
– Historic boutique building of eight character properties
– Garden apartment with original wraparound verandah
– Quality renovation and low maintenance interiors
– Airy foyer, living, dining and kitchen plus a study nook
– Integrated kitchen with a suite of Miele of appliances
– Superb master bedroom, with bay window and decorative ceilings
– Contemporary bathroom includes a rainfall shower
– High ceilings, plantation shutters and hardwood floors
– Level access from the residents’ parking, internal laundry
– Walk to Hayes Street wharf, city buses and Anderson Park
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a renovated character apartment that is close to everything there is to love about Neutral Bay and the Lower North Shore.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View