Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
39 Pooley Street Ryde
Fully renovated charmer on 860sqm in quiet cul-de-sac.
Why you’ll love it:
The perfect home for growing families, this impeccably renovated c1950s charmer rests on a 860sqm parcel. It’s set on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac and boasts a huge garden with northerly sunshine and exciting potential to add a pool, separate studio or extension (STCA).
– Full brick home with timber floors and bright interiors
– Formal lounge room with exposed brick fireplace
– Open-plan kitchen/dining with stone bench tops
– Gas appliances, dishwasher, additional powder room
– Outdoor entertaining overlooking vast rear garden
– Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
– Lovely light-filled bathroom, powder room, laundry
– Single garage plus plenty further off-street parking
– Family-friendly cul-de-sac, stroll to parks and schools
– Central to Top Ryde and Macquarie Centre shops
Best suited for:
Families seeking a superb move-in ready home with exciting further potential to personalise and add value over time.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 860 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property