Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Occupying a level corner block of 480sqm, this freestanding home is on the market for the first time in 72 years. It embraces single-level living and exudes vivid period charm. Enjoying a quiet yet convenient setting, visionaries will recognise its exciting potential.
– High ornate ceilings, timber floorboards, picture rails
– Interiors capture northeast and northwest sunshine
– Gas kitchen and separate living/potential third bedroom
– Deep level rear garden, plenty of off-street parking
– Wonderfully generous and versatile bedrooms
– Light-filled bathroom with bathtub, internal laundry
– Walk to Yamble Reserve playground and picnic area
– In the Smalls Road Public School catchment zone
– Stroll to Top Ryde shopping, restaurants and movies
– Easy access to bus and ferry transport and the CBD
Best suited for:
Families or developers seeking a property they can restore to its former historic glory or a desirable parcel of land on which to build a modern masterpiece.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.