We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
39 Kulgoa Avenue Ryde NSW
Tour this home
Renovate or rebuild this c1930s house in prime position.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Occupying a level corner block of 480sqm, this freestanding home is on the market for the first time in 72 years. It embraces single-level living and exudes vivid period charm. Enjoying a quiet yet convenient setting, visionaries will recognise its exciting potential.
– High ornate ceilings, timber floorboards, picture rails
– Interiors capture northeast and northwest sunshine
– Gas kitchen and separate living/potential third bedroom
– Deep level rear garden, plenty of off-street parking
– Wonderfully generous and versatile bedrooms
– Light-filled bathroom with bathtub, internal laundry
– Walk to Yamble Reserve playground and picnic area
– In the Smalls Road Public School catchment zone
– Stroll to Top Ryde shopping, restaurants and movies
– Easy access to bus and ferry transport and the CBD
Best suited for:
Families or developers seeking a property they can restore to its former historic glory or a desirable parcel of land on which to build a modern masterpiece.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 480 m²
- Street View