We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
37 Prince Albert Street Mosman NSW
Impeccable Federation home in a premier street.
Why you’ll love it
The epitome of timeless elegance, this home gracefully blends c1908 Federation charm with impeccable modern style. Flowing over two levels, the home boasts three decadent indoor/outdoor living spaces, including a casual top floor retreat with superb Harbour Bridge views.
– High ceilings, timber floors, leadlight windows, fireplaces
– Gourmet open plan kitchen/family room flows to garden
– Marble and stainless steel bench tops, gas appliances
– Beautiful alfresco entertaining by the luscious garden
– Formal lounge and dining rooms with marble fireplaces
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins, main with an ensuite
– Stylish light-filled fully tiled bathrooms, two with bathtubs
– Heating, air conditioning, double garage, good storage
– Absolutely nothing to spend, impeccable family home
– Corner position on 1,059sqm in desirable Mosman street
Best suited for
This home promises a dream lifestyle for families, from little ones playing in the garden to teenagers hanging out in the upstairs retreat.
Council rates: $740 pq
Water rates: $172 pq
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 1,059 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View