We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
37 Hexham Street Tarragindi QLD
Hard hats at the ready, this one’s a cracker!
Why you’ll love it:
With significant potential for future value-add or a rebuild (STCA), this post war home has scope to create a brand-new family haven of your own. It’s on a spacious 630sqm block with leafy forest views, in a quiet street near Toohey Forest trails, the busway and M3.
– Good sized living room complete with dual outdoor flow
– Front balcony and rear patio for alfresco entertaining
– Three bedroom in neat condition, ready to rent
– Private grassy backyard that kids and pets can enjoy
– Well equipped kitchen appointed with ample cabinetry
– Inground pool, covered alfresco plus storage
– Perfectly liveable now and ready to enjoy immediately
– Scope to renovate/extend or redevelop in the future
– Slopes to the street, city glimpses from 6 metres
– Just moments from Toohey Forest and bus routes
– Wellers Hill School catchment, walk to amenities
Best suited for:
Investors, builders, or buyers seeking a rare and brilliant investment opportunity, capitalising on the landholding and desirable location.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 630 m²
- Street View