Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Why you’ll love it:
Sited on 451sqm of land with a North facing rear aspect and views towards Hamilton, this classic three-bedroom property is rich in character features and ripe for a contemporary transformation. Discerning buyers with an eye for capital gain will immediately recognise this inner fringe opportunity which is only 200m to the river and proposed Barracks development.
– Set in one of Brisbane’s premier inner city locations
– Well-presented character property over two levels
– Open layout, rear entertainment deck, built in wardrobes
– High ceilings, VJ walls, ornate fretwork, polished floors
– Lower level of the property raised ready for value add
– Double shed, under house storage, laundry & WC
– Safe and welcoming community, walk to Oxford Street
– An array of amenities, boutique shops, cafes, cinemas
– Excellent transport options and Bulimba ferry terminal
– Set-in the catchment zone for Bulimba State School
Best suited for:
Families, renovators and investors seeking a character property with scope to capitalise on its blue chip location and landholding. For those looking for extra space, downstairs offers an immediate opportunity to add extra bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms, or rumpus STCA.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.