We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
35 Gow Street Yeerongpilly QLD
Brilliantly located quintessential Queenslander
Why you’ll love it:
Located in a tree-lined neighbourhood in one of Brisbane’s most desirable suburbs, this tastefully updated single gable Queenslander impresses as a charming family retreat, combining period charm with modern finishes presenting a home that is as functional as it is handsome.
– Positioned on 560sqm of child and pet friendly land
– Attractive property with scope to personalise/extend
– North-facing living and outdoor entertainment deck
– Open-plan connects with the large deck and gardens
– Gas kitchen has luxe New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry
– Four double bedrooms plus a large sleepout or a study
– Stylish bathroom, frameless glass shower and a bath
– Tall ceilings, VJ walls, Hoop pine polished flooring
– Split system air-conditioning and cooling ceiling fans
– Close proximity to all the necessities of family life
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking the quintessential character property in a family-friendly neighbourhood close to schools, transport and parklands.
- 4 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 560 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View