Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
‘Mon Abri’ captures city views from atop Coorparoo Hill, this grand family home, set on 810sqms and designed by famous Brisbane architect, E.P. Trewern for his wife, was robustly constructed in 1923 using rendered blocks on concrete posts planted on Coorparoo rock.
– Tightly-held by four families for almost a century
– Large gardens, inground pool with custom lighting
– Brimming with ornamental character features
– Tall 3 metre ceilings including original light fittings
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home
– Multiple outbuildings, workshop, laundry and shower
– Installed security cameras with remote visibility
– Large ceiling cavity storage area, 5kva solar panels
– Potential to extend above added structure (STCA)
– Lifestyle hubs, Camp Hill Marketplace/Martha St nearby
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a grand historic residence overflowing with warmth and character, ultra-conveniently located on Brisbane’s city fringe.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.