We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
34 Richmond Road Morningside QLD
Perfectly located near Morningside Village and 5 mins walk to train station
Why you’ll love it:
Beautifully maintained and presented Queenslander with plenty of character features. Large outdoor entertainment space and upstairs veranda with views to Story Bridge. Move in immediately with plenty of opportunity to personalise and update. Great property to hold, rent out and then capitalise on its position in a growing location.
– Surrounded by mature trees and set on 405sqm of land
– Inner-city leafy suburb with easy commute to CBD
– Typical characteristics and layout of a Queenslander
– High ceilings, VJ panelling with timber fretwork
– Original hardwood flooring and leadlight windows
– Expansive entertainment area ideal for large gatherings
– Fenced back garden bordered by mature trees
– Large storage area, cement floor and easily accessed under house
– Walk to Morningside train station within five minutes
– Close to Morningside Village shops, cafes and schools
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a perfectly maintained Queenslander with period features that offers wide scope to personalise and make it their own.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- Street View