We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
34 Bramston Street Tarragindi QLD
Architect designed entertainer with superb views
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing refreshing breezes and impressive leafy panoramas across Tarragindi, this exquisite family residence delivers style and sophistication. Its innovative dual-level floorplan is spread over 333sqms and dedicated to relaxed family living and outdoor entertaining.
– In a quiet cul-de-sac, near new, flawlessly presented
– Multiple living spaces and outdoor entertainment areas
– Gourmet kitchen has an island bench/breakfast bar
– Butler’s and walk-in pantry and two dishwashers
– Spacious master suite enjoys an ensuite, walk-in robes
– Guest bedroom and ensuite, self-contained rumpus room
– Superb swimming pool, gazebo, and an all-seasons deck
– Perimeter fencing, 5kw solar system, air conditioning
– In the Wellers Hill State school zone, walk to buses
– Near Tooheys Forest, access to M3 Freeway, 6km to CBD
Best suited for:
Growing families, who love to entertain, seeking a lifestyle property close to Brisbane CBD and the everyday conveniences of modern life.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 402 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View