We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
33 Macquarie Street Chatswood NSW
Modern living with period charm and self-contained studio
Why you’ll love it:
Enviably positioned just a stroll into Chatswood, this charming character-filled home has been renovated and extended in contemporary style to offer easy indoor/outdoor family living, enhanced by its fluid open-plan design and sun-drenched private alfresco setting.
– Expansive living and dining area flooded with light
– Glass sliders spill open to large entertaining deck
– Mature pretty gardens with northeast-facing level lawn
– Contemporary stone kitchen with European appliances
– Four bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and fireplace
– Study nook, two modern family bathrooms, laundry
– Air-conditioning, high ceilings, polished floorboards
– Stunning period detail including beautiful leadlights
– Superb self-contained studio with kitchenette/ensuite
– Off-street parking, garden shed, Roseville Public zone
Best suited for:
Those seeking a stylish home with bonus studio for rental/in-laws, an easy walk to rail, superb shopping and Beauchamp Park.
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Street View