We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
33 Halland Terrace Camp Hill QLD
Queenslander city view residence in highly desirable locale
Why you’ll love it:
Retaining all its period glamour and charm, this c1930s Queenslander with city views seamlessly blends vintage character with contemporary appointments. It occupies a corner block on a highly desirable tree-lined street with quick links to Camp Hill Marketplace and the CBD.
– Polished hardwood floors, high ornate ceilings with fans
– Choice of living zones with leadlight and bay windows
– Easy transition to covered verandah via bi-fold doors
– Caesarstone benches, Smeg gas cooktop, butlers’ pantry
– Four sizeable bedrooms, three lead out via French doors
– Master has ensuite with rain shower and freestanding tub
– Loft office/study with city views ideal as teen retreat
– Freshly painted, new carpets, ducted air conditioning
– Vacumaid, alarm plus internal entry to double garage
– Walk to local parks, caf&aecute;s, popular schools and buses
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an exceptional family lifestyle in a beautiful character-filled residence just minutes away from the city.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 250 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View