We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
33/209 Waterloo Road Marsfield NSW
Glorious garden setting
Why you’ll love it:
This spacious ground floor apartment is located in a quiet, well maintained and tightly held complex, offering easy-access from street with a lovely garden outlook. Spacious and light filled throughout, it presents an exceptional opportunity for first home buyers or investors seeking that perfect balance of lifestyle, convenience and potential returns. The apartment has been updated over time and is ready to add those personal touches. Ideally located within walking distance to Macquarie University, parks, sporting fields and bush tracks, and close to bus stop and transport.
– Full brick garden complex surrounded my manicured lawns
– Large, light-filled lounge and dining opens to sunny courtyard
– Two bright north facing bedrooms with plenty of natural light
– Good sized, updated kitchen with courtyard and garden outlook
– Fresh, updated bathroom with large shower; Internal laundry
– Sunny entertaining courtyard surrounded by leafy garden beds
– Storage cupboard; Single car space in undercover secure carpark
– 700m from Macquarie Uni, and a short walk to parks and buses
– In catchment for Eastwood Heights Public, EBHS and CGHS
Best suited for:
First home buyers or investors.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View