We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
32 Miawela Street Seven Hills QLD
All inspections are by private appointment only.
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled behind manicured hedges and set on 610sqm piece of land, this delightful home will appeal to those who enjoy entertaining and a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle, it’s ready for a new family to move in and enjoy, whilst offering potential to value add.
- Conveniently located in a leafy inner-city suburb
- Welcoming and neighbourly locality with a great vibe
- Potential to add value with the addition of a pool
- Three of the four bedrooms complete with built-ins
- Large outdoor entertainment deck and great storage
- Two airy living areas each transition to the outdoors
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and a breakfast bar
- Luxe family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Easy access to Gateway Motorway and SE Freeway
- Five kilometres to CBD, great transport options
- Walking distance to Seven Hills State School
Best suited for:
The property is ideal for a young family looking for a home that’s fresh and comfortable whilst offering scope to add value.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 610 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View