We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
302/7 Hope Street South Brisbane QLD
Stroll to Southbank Parklands and Brisbane CBD.
Why you’ll love it:
Close to Grey and Little Stanley Street dining and entertainment as well as the nearby cultural precinct. Open plan apartment living and dining and balcony perfect for the inner city lifestyle. Built-in study desks and wardrobes.
– Two bedroom open plan apartment with balcony
– Secure car space and plenty of visitor parking
– Large in-ground pool with sundeck and BBQ area
– Small pets on application to body corporate
– Partly furnished and some electricals including fridge
– Both bedrooms feature built-in desk joinery and wardrobes
– Short walk to Southbank Parklands and Cultural precinct
– Stroll to Grey and Little Stanley Street restaurant precinct
– Perfect for inner-city living and within close proximity to amenities
– Building features also include a security building and equipt gym
Best suited for:
First home buyer, young professional or student at Griffith University who is looking for an economically priced apartment.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View