We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
300 Pittwater Road East Ryde NSW
Tour this home
Family home commanding a never-to-be-built out location.
Why you’ll love it:
Impressively positioned on a sprawling 1,347sqm portion of land set on the high side of the road overlooking the vast Lane Cove National Park, the property is immaculately presented whilst brimming with scope to add personal touches and refurbishment potential.
– Multi-level home in sub-tropical and native gardens
– Kitchen and dining area flow to alfresco and grounds
– Spacious living opens to timber deck with bush views
– Modern kitchen with Bosch cooktop and Smeg oven
– Family size stone island bench and a Bosch dishwasher
– Generously sized bedrooms, two include chic ensuites
– Soaring ceilings, ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Large lock-up garaging for one vehicle and workshop
– Near East Ryde, Boronia Village shops and transport
– Zoned Lane Cove West and Boronia Park Public Schools
Best suited for:
Families of all ages seeking a spacious property with scope to value add in a family friendly neighbourhood.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 1,347 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Street View