Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing panoramic vistas of Sydney’s iconic skyline, this grand Federation property held by the same family for over two decades is brimming with graceful period charm blending effortlessly with refined modern finishes creating a timeless masterpiece.
– Surrounded by superb homes of the same period
– Embraced by landscaped and manicured gardens
– The conservatory’s French doors access the grounds
– Open plan Miele kitchen has a large walk-in pantry
– Family living and dining transition to the alfresco
– Formal rooms include elegant marble fireplaces
– Tastefully tiled bathrooms, ensuite and powder room
– Soaring 3.3m ceilings, zoned ducted air conditioning
– Wine cellar, under house workshop and lots of storage
– Garaging for two cars accessed via the rear laneway
Best suited for:
Professionals and families seeking a matchless property delivering unparalleled style, sophistication and elegance within a prized location.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.