We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
29 Malvina Street Ryde NSW
1920s house on 1859sqms with approved DA to subdivide
Why you’ll love it:
Superb opportunity to capitalise on an existing approval to subdivide into two parcels of land presenting a unique opportunity for buyers, investors, builders and developers seeking to construct a bespoke home or developers looking to benefit from an approved DA.
– One of the largest residential land holdings in Ryde
– Council approved 2 lots of 886sqm and 973sqm
– Overlooking Buffalo Creek Reserve and bushland
– Local Council recognized native animal corridor
– Open plan living, gas kitchen with timber benches
– Bedrooms with built/ins, timber floors, ceiling fans
– Just a short stroll to Ryde Secondary College
– Top Ryde Early Learning Centre moments away
– Near Top Ryde City shopping, Macquarie Centre
– Close to buses, short drive to train station and ferry
Best suited for:
Buyers, investors, developers and builders seeking an opportunity to capitalise on the exceptional location and sizeable landholding together with an approved DA.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 1,859.30 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View