We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
29/13 Carlingford Road Epping NSW
Parkside garden complex
Why you’ll love it:
Situated in The Poplars, part of the highly sought-after Boronia Gardens complex, this large apartment offers so much more space than most Epping units. Set amongst the landscaped grounds of this well-maintained complex, it is highly convenient – less than 3 minutes’ walk to Coles and Epping town centre. The complex is adjacent to Boronia Park and playground and is in catchment for popular Epping West Public School.
– Spacious apartment on first floor of full brick complex
– Open plan living and dining area flows to balcony
– Generous kitchen with leafy views, casual meals attached
– Sunny north-facing balcony, ideal for BBQs and entertaining
– Two bedrooms; main with BIR, Bed 2 with private balcony
– Entry foyer with guest powder room and hallway closet
– Internal laundry; Intercom security access; Linen press
– Lock-up garage with internal access, plus visitor parking
– Suitable for investors with current tenants keen to stay on
– Moments walk to Coles, shops, cafes, train and buses
Best suited for:
First home buyers or investors.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View