We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
28 Windmill Street Tarragindi QLD
Spacious family home ripe for a modern transformation.
Why you’ll love it:
Backing onto beautiful bushland and positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac, this tidy post-war home sprawls across 615sqm and is bursting with potential.
- Stunning bushland backdrop offering privacy
- Only one owner since the original construction
- Good sized bedrooms with hardwood flooring
- Quiet cul-de-sac, easy access to Toohey Forest
- Large additional storage space under the home
- Ornate cornicing and charming features
- Located in Wellers Hill State School catchment
- Walk to multiple parks and bikeways
- Several cafes and amenities located nearby
- Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway and 6km to CBD
Best suited for:
Young families seeking an entry-level home in a premium location or the perfect over-sized block to knock-down and rebuild.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 615 m²
- Street View