We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
28 Statham Avenue North Rocks NSW
Sizeable full brick home brimming with possibilities
Why you’ll love it:
Long held family home is first time on the market since build. Boasting lower level solid full brick construction, this two-storeys large family home is currently configured as two self-contained, self-metered flats, while offering exciting scope to live, live and lease out, renovate or rebuild with room for a granny flat (STCA). It’s a walk to excellent schools, with easy access to North Rocks Shopping Centre.
– Huge level 891.6sqm block, 20.755m frontage, north easterly rear aspect
– Opportunity to live in one home now and rent the other
– Large family home, granny flat and other development potential (STCA)
– Defined living and dining zones, bright double bedrooms
– District views to Carlingford at rear, Parramatta skyline from front
– Balconies, functional kitchens and classic bathrooms
– Air conditioning, two garages, additional gated off street parking
– Walk to Christ the King School and North Rocks Public
– Close to The King’s School, Tara and James Ruse
– Close to M2 buses, seven minutes by bus to Parramatta.
Best suited for:
Investors, renovators, larger/dual families or those seeking to renovate or rebuild in a family-friendly neighbourhood.
- 6 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View