We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
27-29 South Street Yeerongpilly QLD
Stunning Queenslander on 810m2 on two titles
Interested in bidding? Register to bid for the auction by copying the below link into your browser:
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac of Yeerongpilly and positioned within walking distance to a multitude of amenities is this charming Queenslander. Offering 810m2 of rare flat land, with the house sitting on its own separate title, and an additional oversized garden sanctuary on 405m2 land. An idyllic family home now while providing future development potential to a savvy investor.
– Two lots on two titles, both with North rear aspect
– Stunningly renovated family home split over two levels
– Showcases timeless street appeal amid landscaped gardens
– Choice of sizeable living zones with separate entry points
– Covered deck overlooks an in-ground pool and level lawns
– Spacious kitchen features gas cooktop and stone benchtops
– Five large bedrooms include two leading to the outdoors
– Two bathrooms, guest powder room, hardwood timber floors
– High ceilings, ducted air conditioning, carport, storage
– Fantastic scope to build a lovely second dwelling
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an immaculately updated Queenslander residence on a peaceful tree-lined street with potential for future financial uplift.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 810 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View