Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
This stunning Subiaco home is lovingly restored and beautifully appointed, retaining its c1920s heritage throughout a sumptuous reimaging. Embracing its statement locale and sleek open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining, it enjoys a peaceful leafy setting central to everything Subiaco as to offer.
– Large open living/dining/kitchen area opening to your northern garden
– Option of a downstairs or upstairs master (you choose)
+ Downstairs master boasts a walk-in wardrobe and fireplace
+ Upstairs master includes an open robe, ensuite & lounge
– Appointed with two large additional bedrooms
– Large Study or additional fifth bedroom
– High original ceilings and floorboards throughout
– North-facing, underground pool
– Alfresco area perfect for entertaining
– Close to the city, shopping, cafes, restaurants and walking distance to train
Best suited for:
It makes the perfect property for those who are seeking traditional style, space and quality and those wishing to live the Subi lifestyle.
Council rates | $3,077pa (approx.)
Water rates | $1,861.80pa (approx.)
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.