Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it:
Set on the high side of the street, this classic double brick home offers comfortable living with immense potential to capitalise on its wonderful east side, walk rail location. Evocative of old-style Hollywood glamour, the home boasts charming period features throughout.
– Graceful arched entry opens to a vast light filled foyer
– Large lounge with high ceilings and open fireplace
– French doors open to tiled front terrace with leafy views
– Kitchen adjoins dining and family room flowing outdoors
– Master with Juliette balcony, built in robes and adjoining study
– Two additional bedrooms, gorgeous original bathroom
– Extensive storage, lock up garage, underfloor gas heating
– 948sqm block with wide frontage and established gardens
– Easy walk to Killara station, park and shops
– Killara High School & Gordon East public school zones
Best suited for:
Those looking for a classic single level home with a lovely layout and exciting potential in a blue ribbon east side, walk rail location.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.