We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
246 Toohey Road Tarragindi QLD
Secluded estate on 1,176sqm, build, renovate, or move in ready
Why you’ll love it:
Tucked away from the urban sprawl, accessed from a tree lined private driveway is this beautiful oasis on an ultra-private block. Set amongst mature gardens, this immaculately maintained family home is being offered to the market for the first time.
Offering a true feeling of security and privacy, while also being positioned in the heart of the suburb, next to multi-million dollar homes, this property Is a hidden gem, with a multitude of possibilities such as subdivision or new home building site (subject to council approvals)
– 1,176sqm of landscaped gardens and mature trees
– Polished hardwood flooring, freshly painted Interior
– Three generous sized bedrooms plus bathroom
– Large living space with an abundance of natural light
– Covered patio for all year round entertaining
– Tandem garage space, Internal laundry room
– Room to extend, renovate or build your dream home
– Potential to subdivide, subject to council approvals
– Elevated land capturing breezes and leafy backdrop
– Walking distance to Wellers Hill School and buses
– Easy access to M3 freeway, 6km from Brisbane CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers, investors, builders, and architects chasing a rare land offering with an abundance of opportunity, or families looking for exceptional privacy in a tree-lined setting.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 1,176 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View