Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying a prime cul-de-sac position, combined with a quiet family-oriented neighbourhood, this welcoming property offers a single level floorplan and will appeal to insightful young buyers or downsizers. Just an easy stroll to buses, village shops and schools.
– Well-positioned on the cusp of the Gladesville border
– Easy care gardens with lawns, room for children to play
– Modern kitchen with close to ceiling height cabinetry
– Charming living and dining areas enjoy air-conditioning
– Study nook or family sunroom overlooks the rear garden
– Large picture windows, high ceilings and timber flooring
– Two generous bedrooms, one with mirrored built-in robe
– Ceiling fans, tidy bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling
– Walk to Ryde East Public and Ryde Secondary schools
– Near Top Ryde City Shopping Centre, M2 close by
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a convenient address along with a low maintenance home that is ready to move-in and enjoy whilst offering scope to make their own mark and personalise the property.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.