We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
24 Clarke Street West Ryde NSW
Exciting opportunity to create dream home in prized position.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it;
Occupying an 809sqm parcel of land with a desirable northwest-to-rear aspect, this home is on the market for the first time since it was built in the 1950s. It presents an exciting chance to renovate or rebuild in a convenient position near rail, Top Ryde and West Ryde Public School.
– Original 1950s brick home with character features
– Deep block with lush lawns in a peaceful setting
– Formal lounge room and separate formal dining
– Roomy eat-in kitchen with functional appliances
– Sunroom or study with elevated district outlooks
– Generous bedrooms, main with built-in and fan
– Light-filled original bathroom including a bathtub
– Garage, undercover carport, additional parking
– In liveable condition but poised for a makeover
– Wide leafy street, just a stroll to Carara Reserve
Best suited for;
Those seeking an exceptional opportunity to create a contemporary family masterpiece in keeping with the ever-changing streetscape in this sought-after enclave.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 809 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View