Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Why you’ll love it:
Capitalise on the location of this classic pre-war home and its private tree-lined garden backing onto parkland. It is an unmissable opportunity combined with endless scope to renovate or extend to create a beautiful family home.
– Tranquil and leafy suburb offering value for money
– Robustly constructed home set on 405sqm of land
– Excellent floor plan and a large entertainment deck
– Airy kitchen and a tidy bathroom, lots of storage
– Air-conditioning to the main bedroom
– Moments to Coorparoo Square’s shops and cafes
– Just a short walk to Camp Hill’s vibrant lifestyle hub
– Brisbane CBD is 5km and less than ten minutes away
– Close to transport, bike way and dog walking park
– Near Camp Hill State and St. Thomas private school
Best suited for:
Families, investors, and renovators seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its prime location and landholding.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.