We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
24 Bennetts Road Camp Hill QLD
Golden opportunity to capitalise on an urban locality
Why you’ll love it:
Capitalise on the location of this classic pre-war home and its private tree-lined garden backing onto parkland. It is an unmissable opportunity combined with endless scope to renovate or extend to create a beautiful family home.
– Tranquil and leafy suburb offering value for money
– Robustly constructed home set on 405sqm of land
– Excellent floor plan and a large entertainment deck
– Airy kitchen and a tidy bathroom, lots of storage
– Air-conditioning to the main bedroom
– Moments to Coorparoo Square’s shops and cafes
– Just a short walk to Camp Hill’s vibrant lifestyle hub
– Brisbane CBD is 5km and less than ten minutes away
– Close to transport, bike way and dog walking park
– Near Camp Hill State and St. Thomas private school
Best suited for:
Families, investors, and renovators seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its prime location and landholding.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- Street View