We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
24 Askew Street Tarragindi QLD
Golden opportunity in a quiet, convenient location
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing an abundance of natural light and ideally positioned on a spacious, elevated 675sqm allotment, this beautifully presented post war home is ready to call your own. Offering the savvy buyer flexibility to move straight in plus scope to extend or rebuild and make it their own. A rare opportunity for those seeking to get into the Tarragindi market on a quiet street, close to bikeways, walking tracks and Holland Park West bus station, with the CBD just 6km away.
– Enjoying an elevated position in quiet street
– Spacious grassed backyard presents established gardens
– Modern stone kitchen showcases a large breakfast bar
– Three good sized double bedrooms with built-ins
– Split system air-conditioning throughout the home
– Polished hardwood flooring, enclosed laundry room
– Four car garage plus ample additional storage space
– 5.7kw solar panels, side access and room for caravan/boat
– Perimeter fencing providing a safe place for children and pets
– Amenities, childcare and Toohey Forest walking tracks nearby
– Near bus routes, fast and easy access to M3 Freeway
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a family sized property offering scope to expand as their family grows, along with a desirable and ultra-convenient family friendly location.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 675 m²
- 4 Garage
- Street View