We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
23 Lutzow Street Tarragindi QLD
An address to impress
Why you’ll love it:
In one of Tarragindi’s most desirable streets, this post-war home is ready to occupy whilst delivering scope to extend, renovate or re-build. Buyers, builders, and investors will immediately recognise the potential to capitalise on the 607sqm land size and prime location.
– Enjoying an elevated position in a tree-lined street
– Surrounded by five-star architect designed homes
– Enveloped in landscaped gardens, swimming pool
– Modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliances
– Four airy and generously proportioned bedrooms
– Multi-purpose rooms underneath the living areas
– Split system air conditioning in the lounge rooms
– Polished hardwood flooring, 6.4kw solar system
– Choice of parks and recreational facilities nearby
-Set in the Wellers Hill School catchment zone
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its premier location in a tree-lined parkland pocket close to the needs of a contemporary household.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View