Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
An exquisite haven showcasing bygone charm and enduring style, sympathetically appointed for modern living, this lowset 1931 Bungalow occupies a generous 862sqm (approx.) in a highly sought-after location and, quite simply, would be impossible to replicate.
– Much treasured by the same family for over 30 years
– Ready to enjoy now and offering scope to personalise
– Stunning period details and rich character detailing
– Formal lounge room and spacious open living/dining
– Island kitchen with Ilve appliances and gas cooking
– Grand parents’ retreat including sunroom and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms, study and separate office
– Private established gardens with large deck and pool
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and vintage fireplace
– Garden workshop/storage shed and carport
Best suited for:
Buyers who value space, quality and architectural excellence, within strolling distance of shops, schools, parks and buses.
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.