We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
23 Burlington Street Holland Park QLD
Beautifully maintained family Queenslander of timeless appeal.
Why you’ll love it:
An exquisite haven showcasing bygone charm and enduring style, sympathetically appointed for modern living, this lowset 1931 Bungalow occupies a generous 862sqm (approx.) in a highly sought-after location and, quite simply, would be impossible to replicate.
– Much treasured by the same family for over 30 years
– Ready to enjoy now and offering scope to personalise
– Stunning period details and rich character detailing
– Formal lounge room and spacious open living/dining
– Island kitchen with Ilve appliances and gas cooking
– Grand parents’ retreat including sunroom and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms, study and separate office
– Private established gardens with large deck and pool
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and vintage fireplace
– Garden workshop/storage shed and carport
Best suited for:
Buyers who value space, quality and architectural excellence, within strolling distance of shops, schools, parks and buses.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 862 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View