We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
23 Bradleys Head Road Mosman NSW
Timeless family masterpiece in a prized location.
Why youll love it:
Steeped in local history, this celebrated Queen Anne Federation Manor, fondly held by one family since 1987, is rich in graceful and ornate period features which blend effortlessly with refined modern finishes, creating a timeless masterpiece.
– Embraced by private lawns and beautiful manicured gardens
– Positioned on 1026sqm of level land, space for a pool (STCA)
– Grand entry, spacious reception rooms, including family room, all with French doors
– Embracing large scale or intimate indoor/outdoor living and entertaining
– Tastefully renovated interiors, elegant bay windows, parquetry, soaring ornate ceilings
– Formal entertaining rooms feature elegant fireplaces
– Large Miele-appointed kitchen with casual dining transitioning to alfresco courtyard
– Stately master suite includes a stylish ensuite and large dressing room/nursery
– Ducted gas heating and zoned ducted air conditioning provide seasonal comfort
– Easy access to Clifton Gardens Beach, Mosman Village and elite schools
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a matchless property delivering unparalleled style, sophistication and elegance within a prized location.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View