We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
22 Pallaranda Street Tarragindi QLD
Brand-new home delivering the ultimate family lifestyle
Why you’ll love it:
Commanding an elevated position and boasting a backdrop of Toohey Forest, this brand-new bespoke residence is in one of Tarragindi’s most coveted tree-lined streets. An elegant fusion between American farmhouse and timeless Hamptons architectural styling, the residence showcases unparalleled grace and sophistication, while integrating its ideal northern orientation to create a beautiful interplay of natural light extending throughout the family-oriented 607sqm layout.
One of many highlights the property boasts, is a unique glass wrapped wine cellar.
Without doubt, this is an idyllic sanctuary dedicated to luxurious yet comfortable family living and delighting in expansive alfresco entertainment spaces.
– Dual level property built to rigorous standards on 607sqm of land
– Multiple living and outdoor areas provide family separation spaces
– Kitchen and family areas transition freely to the deck and gardens
– Glass wine cellar and herringbone timber flooring, lots of storage
– Upper living area has a balcony and enjoys views to Toohey Forest
– Master has bespoke walk-in robes, ensuite includes a double shower
– Private guest suite features an ensuite, study or guest living area
– Mud room, powder room, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Secure area for parking a boat/trailer or caravan, two car garage
– In the Wellers Hill school zone and moments to Toohey Forest
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an incomparable property in a premier street and love to entertain with style and confidence.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- 3 Garage
- Street View