Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
Set over three levels connected by a lift, this architect designed home with Middle Harbour views is where contemporary elegance and functional family living meet. An entertainer’s paradise, it embraces a seamless indoor/outdoor flow with a manicured garden and pool.
– Superb elevated bush and water views to North Head
– Open-plan kitchen and expansive living/dining room
– Stone benchtops, gas stainless steel Miele appliances
– Casual living/ family room/ cinema room with wet bar
– Level manicured garden, pool, decadent wine cellar
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins and large terraces
– Fully tiled bathrooms, freestanding bath, powder room
– Ducted air-conditioning, flexible study or storeroom
– Double garage with internal access, further parking
– Stroll to Balmoral Beach, Mosman Village, Queenwood
Best suited for:
Families with teenagers who enjoy distinctly separate living spaces, generous bedrooms and the option of taking a dip in the pool or at the beach.
Council rates | $917pq approx.
Water rates | $172pq approx.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.