Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
21 Jackman Street Coorparoo
Renovated family home with room to grow in the future.
Why you’ll love it:
On 415sqm in a quiet pocket of Coorparoo, close to popular Martha Street and excellent schools, this appealing home is renovated internally but also provides scope to raise up and build under or capitalise on plans to extend for added floorspace and enhanced value.
– Interiors are beautifully modern and ready to enjoy
– Covered entertainment area, fenced grassed garden
– Large garage/storage under house with further scope
– Opportunity for additional renovations or an extension
– Plans include new master bedroom, ensuite and study
– Two existing bedrooms are double and have built-ins
– Spacious open living, dining and a modern gas kitchen
– Sleek bathroom includes bath, separate powder room
– High ceilings, air-conditioning, polished floorboards
– Coorparoo Square, Camp Hill, Dendy Cinemas nearby
Best suited for:
First homebuyers, young families or owner-builders looking to move in now and expand later in a quiet, convenient location.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 415 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Street View
Ask a question about this property