We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
21 Bailey Avenue Tarragindi QLD
Character filled residence in a peaceful cul-de-sac
Why you’ll love it:
Generously proportioned and meticulously maintained, this solid brick residence boasts charming colonial features and leafy district views. In a quiet cul-de-sac with little through traffic, it’s nestled amid premium family homes in a prestigious hillside area.
– Dual level layout spread over a 572sqm elevated block
– Choice of large living zones with decorative fireplaces
– Covered entertaining patio leads to established gardens
– Spacious kitchen has gas stove and stainless appliances
– Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and air conditioning
– Versatile fifth bedroom/home office plus three bathrooms
– High ceilings with fans throughout, timber floors, sauna
– Plenty of storage, security alarm system, single carport
– Stroll to local parklands, walking trails and bus services
– Set within the catchment of Wellers Hill State School
Best suited for:
Growing families or astute investors seeking a home full of space, light and character in a prestigious hillside location.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 572 m²
- Street View