We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
204 Princes Street Putney NSW
Quintessential family home in premier location.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying a blue-ribbon peninsular address and bordered by brand new architect designed dwellings, this attractive and well-maintained property sited on 670sqm of level land presents scope to revitalise and capitalise on its location and lifestyle opportunity.
– Parramatta river glimpses and near bayside parklands
– Private rear garden with mature plantings and lawn
– Kitchen/living areas open to a deck, garden and pool
– Undercover outdoor deck with views to private garden
– Kitchen has Bosch ceramic cooktop and pool vistas
– Private retreat, master suite has built-ins, ensuite
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, cooling ceiling fans
– Eco friendly with 40 solar panels
– Double lock-up garage with internal access, storage
– Well located with transport, shops and schools close by
– Ferries and punts nearby, plus excellent cycleways
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a prestige address along with a home for a growing family that is ready to move-in and enjoy whilst offering scope to make their own mark and personalise the property.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 670 m²
- 3 Garage
- Street View