We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
2003/288 Burns Bay Road Lane Cove NSW
Apartment with two courtyards in a waterside and bushland pocket
Why you’ll love it:
In stunning board-walk style resort gardens, this house-sized apartment is whisper quiet and radiates a soothing ambiance. With its soaring ceilings. the garden courtyards combine with an expansive alfresco space to capture a wealth of northern light.
– Positioned in the luxury ‘Emerant Lane’ residences
– In the tightly held Osprey pavilion, 252sqm on title
– Bosch appliances, gas bayonets for barbecues, storage
– Master opens to outdoors, chic ensuite, built-in robes
– Sleek family bathroom, zoned ducted air conditioning
– Riverview Boat Ramp and Sydney University Boat Club
– Short walk to Figtree Village shops and eateries
– Short Drive to Hunters Hill and Lane Cove shopping village precincts
– Moments to popular Lane Cove West public school
– Hunters Hill High, Saint Ignatius College, St Joseph’s College
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a lifestyle property close to Sydney CBD and the everyday conveniences of modern life.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View