We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
20 Prince Street Annerley QLD
Charm and style blend in beautifully renovated Queenslander
Why you’ll love it:
Beautifully transformed with contemporary appeal, this charming c1900s Queenslander offers everything the growing family could need. It’s ideally located in the new Brisbane South State Secondary College catchment, moments from buses, cafes, amenities, and the PA hospital.
– Occupies a 412sqm block offering fantastic lifestyle appeal
– Effortlessly combines period charm with fresh modern updates
– Easterly rear captures welcomed sunlight and green vistas
– Offers a range of spaces for living, dining, and gatherings
– Gourmet stone kitchen has grand island bench and gas stove
– Fully fenced low maintenance garden with wood fired pizza oven
– Ornate cornices, pressed ceilings, and hardwood timber floors
– Self-contained retreat downstairs, kitchenette, and bathroom
– Internal access to storage, workshop, and remote garage
– Easy access to M3 freeway, busways, and parkland
Best suited for:
This inviting home is well suited to a growing family, couples with future plans or those seeking a dual living opportunity, all within the BSSSC catchment.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 412 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View