Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
This immaculately-kept 1960s house has a prime park frontage and elevated north-to-rear aspect. The ideal first-homebuyer house or investment, walk to Denistone East + Kent Rd primary schools.
– One-owner house, held for 58 years
– North sunlight, private district views
– Leafy treetop/rooftop aspect the rear
– Opens to a timber deck & paved patio
– Level lawns, family-friendly backyard
– Separate casual & formal living areas
– Well-kept kitchen, bathroom w/ tub
– Garage & workshop + further parking
– Spacious master bedroom, rear laundry
– 607 sqm of land opposite Marjorie Park
This property was sold by R & K Consultancy Pty Ltd
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.