Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
2/20 Thrupp Street Neutral Bay
Elegant townhome in an unbeatable locale.
Why you’ll love it:
‘Coniston’ – a superbly presented and luxurious townhouse offering an idyllic low maintenance lifestyle with a vast 282sqm on title. Nestled peacefully in a boutique complex of four, it’s located in one of Neutral Bay’s most sought-after streets, close to the local shopping village, city ferry and buses.
– House like street presence with beautifully crafted interiors
– Open living zones showcase high ceilings and Baltic pine flooring
– Interiors open through glass doors to paved alfresco setting
– Renovated kitchen, high-end Smeg appliances and casual dining
– Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Light filled master complete with full ensuite, and Juliet balcony
– High-end bathroom, separate guest bathroom on the main living
– Plantation shutters, ducted air conditioning, and security intercom
– Manicured hedges, ornate gardens ideal for outdoor entertaining
– Double garage, large storage, internal access and visitor parking
Best suited for:
Executive couples, young families and downsizers who enjoy contemporary style, gourmet entertaining and a cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 282 m²
- Floor Area is 282 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View
Ask a question about this property