Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
This close-to-original free-standing 1940s dwelling is ready to occupy while delivering an unmissable opportunity to investigate the seemingly endless scope to renovate, extend or develop and capitalise on the great location.
– Mature lawned gardens with ample sunlight
– Beautifully positioned in a quiet tree-lined street
– Airy living and dining spaces with soaring ceilings
– Well-proportioned media, sitting, family or sunroom
– Galley kitchen with breakfast bar and garden views
– Each bedroom enjoys privacy and views to outdoors
– Some period features include stained glass windows
– Near prestigious private and popular public schools
– Close to buses, Pymble and Gordon Railway stations
– West Pymble shops and Avondale Golf Club nearby
Best suited for:
For buyers seeking a property in a convenient location offering potential to move-in and enjoy while transforming into a modern dwelling for a growing family or re-develop and construct the ideal home.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.