We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
180 Princes Street Putney NSW
Unmissable opportunity in an enviable location.
Why you’ll love it:
Standing on 1,025sqm of level land and occupying a highly desirable peninsular address skirted by superb architect designed properties, this presentable home offers scope to revitalise or rebuild capitalising on its location, landholding and lifestyle opportunity.
– Move in and take time to investigate the potential
– Private garden with mature trees, lawn and a pool
– Extra spacious lounge room overlooks the garden
– Living spaces connect with the entertainment deck
– U-shaped gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Space for a home office or family/teenage retreat
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home
– Putney Village shops, cafes and restaurants are nearby
– Walking distance to Kissing Point Wharf, lovely parks
– Mortlake car punt is nearby, plus excellent cycleways
Best suited for:
Buyers searching for a property with potential to revitalise or rebuild a forever dream home in a premium location.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 1,025 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View