We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
18/166 Mowbray Road Willoughby NSW
Inviting renovated apartment promises quiet easy care living
Why you’ll love it:
Boasting a wonderfully peaceful position set well back from Mowbray Road, this superb apartment delivers quality finishes, practical spaces and fantastic lifestyle convenience. It’s a short stroll to city bound buses, gyms, popular cafes and dining options.
– Quietly nestled between Mowbray Road and Penkivil Street
– Renovated interiors finished to a very high standard
– Spacious living zone flows to a well defined dining area
– Modern kitchen offers induction cooktop and dishwasher
– Two generous bedrooms both appointed with built-ins
– Main bed with private balcony, all rooms sharing a beautiful leafy aspect
– Bathroom has shower and easycare floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Fantastic hidden study nook ideal for working from home
– Great natural light, wide timber floors, plantation shutters
– Covered parking space, resident use of the complex pool and BBQ area
Best suited for:
Singles, couples or young families ready to move in and enjoy the practical spaces and fantastic lifestyle convenience, or a savvy investor seeking a great addition to their portfolio.
Water Rates | $156 pq (approx.)
Council Rates | $365 pq (approx.)
Strata Rates | $871 pq (approx.)
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View