Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Why you’ll love it:
This divine rural residence is sprawled over 1.7Ha and is blessed with exceptional hinterland and coastal views. The entrance to the home overlooks the mountain ranges and includes Mt Warning and Mt Chincogan. The rear has views of Byron Lighthouse. This Master built, American style family home is being sold by the original owners and includes a studio.
– Exceptional open plan living, cathedral ceilings
– Beautiful timbers throughout, polished hardwood floors
– Seven minutes to Brunswick Heads & Mullumbimby
– Twenty minutes to Byron Bay
– Front and rear decks for easy entertaining
– Ground level multipurpose living space
– Cooling ceiling fans and nuanced lighting throughout
– Studio (undergoing DA); storage, established gardens
– Five water tanks, 2kw solar electricity, two car port
Best suited for:
Families seeking a substantial home with space in the Byron hinterland.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.