Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
On a generous corner block, this mostly untouched 1950s weatherboard awaits a thoughtful overhaul or rebuild (subject to council) in a quiet green cul-de-sac just off arterial Coxs Road.
– Versatile corner block, ready to transform
– 556 sqm land size, masses of potential
– Quiet green cul-de-sac near parklands
– 1950s modernist style weatherboard
– Mostly original condition, retro details
– NW-facing facade, elevated rear outlook
– Open living, sep kitchen, sep laundry
– Walk to Blenheim Rd shops, nature trails
– Off arterial rd, accessible yet tranquil
– Future family home in desirable location
This property was sold by R & K Consultancy Pty Ltd
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.