We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
17 Lord Street Roseville NSW
Federation gem in superb east side, walk-rail location
Why you’ll love it:
Set on a superb, level 1,288sqm parcel with wide 23m frontage, this gorgeous period home is one of Roseville’s last unrenovated premier character residences, boasting charming street appeal, stunning traditional features and an exclusive dress circle location.
– Elegant living room with fireplace, banquet dining
– Large light-filled family room, study/home office
– Wonderful private garden with expansive level lawn
– Updated stone kitchen, breakfast bar, Euro appliances
– Master with ornate fireplace, family bathroom, laundry
– Soaring high ceilings, picture rails, timber fretwork
– Feature stained glass leadlights, polished floorboards
– Wide central arched hallway, return verandah, alarm
– Air-conditioning, external w/c, workshop, carport
– Ready to live in whilst you plan your dream home STCA
Best suited for:
Those seeking a character home to make their own, in one of the area’s best east-side addresses, a stroll to shops and rail.
- 4 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View