Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
This conveniently located post war home offers an astute buyer a multitude of options including renovating, build new or redevelop into multiple dwellings in a prime location 5 kilometres from the city centre, in a highly sought after suburb, backing onto both parkland and trees.
– Sprawling 683sqm block, leafy backdrop
– Parkside position, only one neighbour
– Three generous sized bedrooms with robes
– Large entertainers deck overlooking park
– Greenslopes busway within minutes’ walk
– Minutes’ drive to PA, Greenslopes hospitals
– Catchment for Junction Park State School
– Existing post war, no demolition/character overlay
– Large 15.2m frontage, relatively flat land
– Zoned low to medium density (2 or 3 Storey Mix)
– Ideal building site for new home or multi-unit dwellings
Best suited for:
Young professionals, renovators, builders and developers looking for the ideal building site to create a custom home or multiple dwellings within a popular inner-city suburb of Brisbane.
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.