We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
17 Lewisham Street Annerley QLD
Leafy renovators delight in prime parkside locale.
Why you’ll love it:
This conveniently located post war home offers an astute buyer a multitude of options including renovating, build new or redevelop into multiple dwellings in a prime location 5 kilometres from the city centre, in a highly sought after suburb, backing onto both parkland and trees.
- Sprawling 683sqm block, leafy backdrop
- Parkside position, only one neighbour
- Three generous sized bedrooms with robes
- Large entertainers deck overlooking park
- Greenslopes busway within minutes’ walk
- Minutes’ drive to PA, Greenslopes hospitals
- Catchment for Junction Park State School
- Existing post war, no demolition/character overlay
- Large 15.2m frontage, relatively flat land
- Zoned low to medium density (2 or 3 Storey Mix)
- Ideal building site for new home or multi-unit dwellings
Best suited for:
Young professionals, renovators, builders and developers looking for the ideal building site to create a custom home or multiple dwellings within a popular inner-city suburb of Brisbane.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 683 m²
- Street View