We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
17 Grant Street Balmoral QLD
Immaculate Family Home Set In A Prime Location
Surrounded by magnificent properties, this spacious modern home offers privacy, location and excellent value for family living. Positioned in an elevated and quiet pocket of Balmoral with majestic views, this large 5 bedroom home boasts the ultimate blend of character & modern architecture.
The current owners have enjoyed almost two decades of beautiful memories in this home and are now ready for someone else to make it their own. Take advantage of all that’s on offer here, there is simply nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lifestyle that this property offers.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with polished hardwood floors
- Large alfresco entertainment area overlooking the in-ground swimming pool
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, sleek 2 pac cabinetry and Gas-electric Miele appliances
- Private master suite with built-ins, generous size ensuite, air-conditioning and shutters
- 4 large bedrooms with built-ins upstairs with central 2nd living area excellent for kids of all ages
- Main bathroom including double vanities, shower and bath perfect for families
- 556m2 landscaped garden with irrigation systems and water tank
- Fenced yard, perfect place for kids and pets to play
- Fans in all bedrooms and outdoor entertaining area
- Large central office with practical built in cupboards
- Underhouse tandem remote control garage with additional off street parking
- Town gas used for all heating and for outdoor BBQ area
The property also features two exceptional art pieces; A mural from Melbourne based Maddy Young & sculpture from locally renowned Blue Art Xinja.
Located in a quiet pocket of suburban Balmoral, this home enjoys the lifestyle and benefits of trendy Oxford Street, and the plethora of shops and restaurants whilst maintaining its relaxed feel. Excellent transport options of bus, train and Citycat, with close proximity to Bulimba State School, Balmoral High and Cannon Hill Anglican College.
Be quick to view, you will be impressed by all that’s on offer here.
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View